Buying the right PSU Pfor my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i find the right and best psu for my pc. the PSU is already fried (im pretty sure of) so which one would be the right one for my pc:

Acer Aspire E500-ZB72

Intel celeron D 346

1GB DDRII

DVD RW Dual, Double layer.

Microsoft windows MCE2005

My fried PSU is a LITEON PE-6301-08AP (300W)

so a need some help finding the right PSU for my PC. Help appreciated

You have to watch buying off brand psu they will fry your whole system.......antec earthwatts 380w psu would prolly do you better.

It looks like a Super Flower or FSP design, but I'm not too sure of it.

Personally however, you would be better off going with a well-known PSU brand rather than taking a chance with the Rasurbo. How much is your budget and where are you located? We can probably recommend something decent that's within your budget.

well i ordered the rasurbo waiting on it know. it wont fry my system right? better with more watts then less watts than needed, here's some info about it:

• Stylish chassis coloured in black
• 530 Watts
• 20/4 Pin ATX-connector
• ATX 12 V version 2.2
• S-ATA-connector
• PCI-E connector
• 120 mm silent fan (17dB)
• Thermocontrolled fan sensor
• Power faction correction (PFC)
• Protection against overvoltage (OVP)
• Protection against capacity overload (OPP)
• Protection against short-circuit
• On-/ off switch
• Attractive Retailbox
• CE-certification
• 24 months guarantee
• Incl. powercable

____ Thanks for any help. :)

It looks like a Super Flower or FSP design, but I'm not too sure of it.

Personally however, you would be better off going with a well-known PSU brand rather than taking a chance with the Rasurbo. How much is your budget and where are you located? We can probably recommend something decent that's within your budget.

I live in denmark , and have ordered it over an danish website called MM-vision .

and i have checked out the website (rasurbo) and looks pretty trustful to me. they use them for gaming i do to , maybe not with a powerful computer but anyway, go check the site out if wanted .. : http://www.rasurbo.com/RASURBO%202009%20eng/index.html

I doubt you run the latest games or do anything else that is resource-intensive, so you should be fine with that PSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back