Bypassing password ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows XP password, not a system board?
You remove Windows XP... using RegClean or other editor... You cannot bypass it temporarily... you will have to permanently damage WXP, as far as I know...
Beyond that, we cannot comment about what you want to do on this forum.

You cannot bypass it temporarily... you will have to permanently damage WXP, as far as I know...
Beyond that, we cannot comment about what you want to do on this forum.

This has been discussed a number of times.

If this is Windows XP Home, you can bypass most passwords by booting into safemode (Tap F8 right before the Windows logo appears and choose "Safemode" from the menu). The hidden Administrator account will show up, where you can login (no password required), giving you the ability to reset passwords, create new accounts etc...

With Home, you can also delete C:\Windows\System32\config\SAM using console recovery mode from an install disc.

If this is XP Professional, you will need to use a 3rd party program. The one I used to use was loaded as a 3rd party RAID driver during the initial XP install disc setup screen. There are others that work from Windows PE (bootable Windows on a CD) and probably other alternatives. It's very easy to find and I'll leave the ethics up to you, because this information is very, very available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back