C & P gone?

red1776

anyone else not able to C & P within TS? only happens when i try and do it at Techspot.

It just worked for me, sorry amigo mio.

>>>> If you can boot directly into Safe Mode, the restore can be done from there:
Boot into Safe Mode

* Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard.
* Select the Safe Mode option when the Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER.

To do System Restore:

* Go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools and click "System Restore".
* Choose the radio button marked "Restore my computer to an earlier time" on the first screen then click "Next".
* Chose a date in BOLD from the left screen- right before this problem began- Click Next.
* Let the restore complete. System will reboot when through.

You did not make it clear whether you tried this path also.

One setting to check: Make sure the hidden files and folders are hidden. Having a check to shows these can sometimes cause unexplained Windows Explorer crashes:
Control Panel> Folder Options> View tab> UNCHECK 'show hidden files and folders'> Apply> OK

I am assuming that you have tried just plain rebooting?
Reply With Quote <<<<

This was simply pulled from different a forum page, no implied relevance with respect to the subject material.

I just saw that my HTML code is 'off' in my posting rules, any idea how to fix that? I find it hard to believe that i would be getting censored given my helpful and indefatigable and helpful spirit....not to mention my rugged good looks and boyish charm.

Is "Caret Browsing" Still Turned on in Firefox...?

I just saw that my HTML code is 'off' in my posting rules, any idea how to fix that? I find it hard to believe that i would be getting censored given my helpful and indefatigable and helpful spirit....not to mention my rugged good looks and boyish charm.
The nasty, nasty redundancy in the above post notwithstanding. :rolleyes: The rugged looks and boyish charm might carry more weight in certain niche venues.

My html code is off also...? Said censorship's poster boy...!

and waste not,and want not........

The nasty, nasty redundancy in the above post notwithstanding.

Terribly sorry about that, You see I got a splendid deal on a gross of 'and's' and need to use them up before they go bad. :p:wave::eek:

well your right about it being the browser, Opera works just fine. now if i can find the setting in FF i will be set.

As I just mentioned in my PM response, HTML code off is standard for everyone including myself (and 99% of all the Internet public forums). Instead we use BBcode for formatting and linking text:
https://www.techspot.com/vb/misc.php?do=bbcode

As far as copying and pasting. Not sure what you mean but works just fine here using the latest version of Firefox.

its something with FF Julio, I thought the code bieng off might be related as it was a link i was trying to C&P at the time. thanks for the response :)

Back