Can I cut prices anymore on this build

oldikes

Corsair c70 black
AMD FX-8350
Sapphire 7870 2GB
Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard
Coolermaster GX series RS750w power supplyCorsair vengeance 8GB DDr3 1600 (blue)Note that teh CPU and GPU are sold together, and that the PSU and ram are sold together.
Total price new with shipping: ~798 USD.
Future purchases include a XSPC RS240 kit for a (CPU only) loop.

Honestly im I little sad I cant get a modular PSU in a combo like that coolermaster, the ram+psu together are $157...if someone can find something better than that, id be eternally grateful. But yea, im basically asking if anyone thinks they can do cheaper than that for the same specs (FX8350, 7870, and 8GB ddr3 1600) (IDC about the PSU as long as its at least 700w and as I said, modular is fantastic) (also, as sad as it sounds, I want a black mobo-asthetics are fun to me, which is why im bothering with a loop later on)
Also just generally what do you guys think of that build? id get 16gb but ram shot up in price for a reason unknown to me.

If you're considering getting a WC loop with that 8350 then you might as well go for the 4670K + cheap air cooler for the same price (or lower).

I guess you could opt for a cheaper case to cut some of the budget.

Why not drop down to a cheaper mobo like the GA-970A-D3? Makes no difference in performance and cuts a nice $20-30 off the total.

Also, maybe you could switch to the Corsair Carbide 400R case? It would also cut a good $30 or so off the total price.

If you're considering getting a WC loop with that 8350 then you might as well go for the 4670K + cheap air cooler for the same price (or lower).

I guess you could opt for a cheaper case to cut some of the budget.
wouldnt a decent mobo for a processor of that caliber will drive up costs?
Also, I would like to do the water cooling loop because honestly I find messing with hardware more fun than gaming these days haha.

Also rage I really want a side window-the one in the C70 is good, I dont like small/strangely shaped/placed in back windows. As for the mobo, it doesnt feel right using a 970 chipset for the 8350, and might give me problems in terms of OCs and such later on as far as ive read.

Im not instantly trying to shoot down suggestions ha, its just that those are things I forgot to put in the OP.

Agree with Rage_3K_Moiz above, we need to know where your purchasing it from and the prices your paying in order to see if we can help you shave the cost down further.

Actually, when I select free shipping (it was auto set to 3 day for some reason) it goes down to $750. I dont think I can do much better than that haha.

slh28 said:
I woudn't go for that RAM, it's rated at 1.65V whereas pretty much all other kits are 1.5V.
It's only important for the newer Intel chips that have a more voltage-sensitive memory controller built-in; he's going for an AMD CPU that don't have such a stringent requirements.

cliffordcooley said:
The OP's PSU is 750W, you recommended a PSU 200W's less.

True, but the Cooler Master is of significantly lower quality, and the Seasonic PSU not only runs cooler and quieter, but is also more efficient, translating to power savings over time. 500W+ on the 12V rail is enough power for pretty much anything save two 7870s in Crossfire.

Back