Can these clothes cure your smartphone addiction

Hmmm...

Q: So, where's your pimp?
A: Oh, it's in my radio-frequency-shielded pocket. No worries :)

@mailpup
:D

On a more serious note, I'd say our personal lives has become too 'digitized' and less 'personalized'. At the moment, I am not sure its a good thing.

What a waste of time? all this can be accomplished by turning your phone off, without having to dress up like a medival astronaut.

What a waste of time? all this can be accomplished by turning your phone off, without having to dress up like a medival astronaut.

That requires a modicum of self-control, situational awareness, and social grace – scarce assets in todays social scene.

I'm not a smartphone addict since I use it only for some texts and few calls each month.
I was surprised to find out that the battery of my el cheapo Samsung galaxy y had bulged, the phone was powerless, and I was not able to use the phone for a few days until I bought a replacement battery.
I felt so naked, partially useless, and restless.

...which contains jackets, shirts, and pants crafted from radio-frequency-shielding fabric that supposedly deflects your phone's electromagnetic waves and renders the device essentially useless.
As long as your phone is in your pocket, you won't be distracted by the dings and buzzes from tweets, emails, and Facebook messages. In theory, this encourages you to engage with the world around you (wait, what's that again?).
how about wearing 'normal clothes' but manually remove battery from gadget, or turn it off, or use airplane mode? costs nothing and more rational. :)

Back