Cannot complete 8 steps. Computer crashes and freezes. Please help me! Very Desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikogoincyco93

Everything was working well before, until I get home yesterday. I go to open up AIM and it logs me in. Once I get my buddy list my computer freezes. That's only with one screen name all other's work. Another problem is my firefox crashes frequently for no reason and my itunes freezes after a few seconds. I tried uninstalling them to reinstall but everytime I try to download it my browser freezes up too!

Please Help me I'm in huge distress because if I can't access iTunes I can't sync my contacts to my new phone (and believe me I have many contacts)

Even when I go on Meebo. It freezes up(Meebo is another way you can access your AIM Screen name online.

Ok here's my log

When I tried to upgrade my Java runtime environment it would not let me and said that the Administrator has set his policies to prevent this installation

Sorry for the 2nd thread its just my first thread didn't get any attention=[[[

Creating a second thread/replying to your first thread will actually hurt the attention you get. We are all volunteers here and you will have to be patient. Our Malware team have a lot on their plate and the general rule for 'Not getting attention' is 3 days. After 3 days and no reply, then you can bring it to our attention. If you are in a rush to get your machine fixed, then I'd suggest taking it into the nearest computer repair shop.

Be patient, help will be on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back