Certain Websites Do Not Load

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two websites that I know of that will not load on my computer. I have been struggling with the problem for about two months now and have tried numerous different things to try to correct the problem. The sites were working but then one day they just would not load any more. The sites do not load on IE, Firefox or Chrome. Every other site I have tried to visit seems to work fine.

It wouldn't be a big deal but both are sites that I need for working my home based business.

Nothing I have tried has worked to get the sites to load. Is there someone out there knowledgable about fixes for this type of problem and how to correct it?

The sites do not load on IE, Firefox or Chrome. Every other site I have tried to visit seems to work fine.
It is most likely due to site problems if you cannot access on three different browsers.

First way to check is to retype the address in, not use a shortcut or bookmark And occasionally you will need to delete the temporary internet files and Cookies if changes have been made tot he site.

If you would like to give the URL of one of them, I'll try on Firefox- depending.

Bobbye, Thank you very much for your reply. Will I get removed from this forum if I enter the urls of the websites? Got kicked off of one permanently for doing that.
At any rate the two sites do load on other computers, just not on mine although they used to. Just stopped loading back in April and I have never been able to get them to load again. I have deleted temporary internet files and cookies and run antiviral and spyware programs. This one is a puzzler....It wouldn't really matter except that the sites are ones that I need to use for an online marketing business.
Any additional ideas?

I have asked people for URLs in the past and there hasn't been a problem. but the final choice is up to you to be sure it's a legitimate site and of a 'good' nature. Do you understand? We do not support crack sites, anything that is to bypass licenses or keys and pirate the program. Good taste is also an issue.

I would think that if a site banned you permanently, those guidelines may have been exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back