CiD Popups Came Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katana

A while back I posted a HJT log due to some kind of popup thing that kept making my CPU go to 100% on iexplore, and you guys told me what to delete, and it fixed it completely. Well after like 4 months those stupid popups came back, so I was wondering if I posted my HJT log file here if you could find what's causing it. THX.

Hi Katana, there 3 '04' that are nasty, i suspect you may have a lop (not as in fleas:) ) infection. please go to https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/ and follow all the instructions exactly. after which, post all required logs such as avg,combo,vundo and hjt. be sure to chang the name of hijack this and place it within its own folder in programme files or docs. eg, C:/prog files/hijackthis/analysethis v_2.exe.

please post your logs as attachments and not a copy and paste. to do this go to additional options ,attach files and select manage attachments. these are located below the reply box

this thread is for the use of KATANA only, if you have similar problems, please start a new thread in security and the web forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back