I'm not an expert too, but based on my experience, it can be the outlet that is need to solve this kind of problem. These are the signs that you need an outlet power solution. 1.) The date and time when you shut down the computer is the same, when you open it. 2.) You can feel some weak electric shock, like a ground current at the unpainted part of your CPU case, when touching it, and your footskin is having contact w/ the gound. 3.) CMOS battery is getting drained fast. So, the solution to this is to plug your computer to an outlet w/ live current, like a wall outlet w/ the same voltage, or an outlet switched on( if it has a switch) like an AVR. The outlet should be switched on, if it has.