I built a second system with an EPoX 9NPA + Ultra mobo that I got off of eBay back in April. It has been rock solid (I purchased it from a IT guy). The cpu is an Athlon 64 3200+ (2.0). Last night I shut down this system and when my son went to start it today I was getting one long intermittant beep code and the monitor didn't come on. I eventually was able to reboot and the first screen came up. It said that the system is now running in Safe Mode and that I had an error and that I needed to go into CMOS to reset the cpu voltage to correct measure. The thing is when I went into the BIOS the voltage was set correctly. So I saved and exited (no, I didn't set any default settings) and the system booted right back up. Perhaps the CMOS battery is going but the board isn't that old; nor is the battery. Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks.