Compare Onboard Nvidia GeForce 6150 Video Adapter to intel 945GM express Chipset

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nVidia has slightly better control of images, but the Intel is significantly more reliable and has an expected longer life.

Thanks.

bye the way, i was just wondering, if NVidea has better control of graphics, how can intel be more "reliable"? so if i just wanted better grahics i would get Nvidea but it woudn't last as long?

Exactly. nVidia has a lot more troubles with drivers, and early failures than either Intel or AMD ATI in our experience. But one has not been able to match the quality of the actual graphics output for about three years... until these recent new changes of AMD's ATI. Of course, we don't know how rurgged and reliable the ATI new cards will be. For value and quality outpout today, though, ATI is the current leader.
You might want to look, also, at recent articles in CPU magazine, Toms Hardware reviews, as well as AnAndTech.com
If you want your graphics to last a long time, have reliable drivers, and generally be trouble free, Intel in our shops, is the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back