Compatability check

As Mohammed stated, you picked out the wrong RAM. You need desktop RAM.
Here is some you can use

You seemed to go from relatively good parts to terrible when you picked your PSU. I recommend the ones below. You never want to skimp on the PSU. It's probably the most important part in the build.
Corsair TX650 ($89.99)
Corsair TX750 ($109.99)
Antec Neo Eco 620 (69.99)

The other parts are solid. However, I personally would swap these parts
GPU
HDD
CPU
MOBO

What exactly do you plan to do with this machine? People will be able to assist you a lot easier if they knew the purpose of the build. Because, depending on what you're using it for. I'd probably recommend knocking the CPU from a 3770K to a 3570K.

Im using it for gaming, and I chose different ram. thanks for the help though I will probably get the parts you mentioned instead.

I'd definitely go wit ha different Motherboard, like the one Blkfx1 suggested.

I see that you are in Australia from the postage locations. Might I recommend these websites to purchase your parts from other than Ebay:

http://www.mwave.com.au/

http://www.pccasegear.com/

The Ebay prices don't seem to be very consistent ($370 for an i7-3770k!?!???!!)) plus postage will work out way more PLUS I wouldn't trust an Ebay dealer to take care of my $550 graphics card.

Im using it for gaming, and I chose different ram. thanks for the help though I will probably get the parts you mentioned instead.

Alright, I suspected as much. I would definitely go with the 3570K over the 3770K. The 3770K isn't necessary for gaming when you can get the 3570K. It's much cheaper and will perform very well.

I just realized that you didn't include an optical drive in your build, was that on purpose??

If not, then you can safely go with the cheapest drive you can find, as you'll probably only use it to install windows.

Im just gonna use an optical drive from one of my broken computers it should do as it dosnt really affect perfomance

Back