BCP1 000000004
BCP2 000000002
BCP4 804dc353
OSVer 5_1_2600
SP 2_0
Product 768_1
when ever i play pirates of the carabean on line
i have no viruses
my drivers are old but when i go to manufactuers site drivers dont work some times
i have no idea how to use memtest86 i went to the site and down loaded it i have no idea how to set it up or use it
for some reaseon i have no minidump files not sure were they went
lol
computer runs fine all day long only get error code when i play my game can any one tell me why please help

i keep getting these codes please help me

BCCode 1000000a 100000be
BCP1 000000004 F4002BD4
BCP2 000000002 632F1031
BCP4 804dc353 F7949d98
OSVer 5_1_2600 0000000A
SP 2_0
Product 768_1

Probably buggy or out of date graphics drivers. Try updating, if that fails then it could memory.

What the heck is Pirates of the Caribbean?

Is that one of those of free online games?
If so, then I wouldn't be surprised at all if it came loaded with bugs...

Have you tried to check with it's "Developers"?
maybe an F.A.Q. page?
Try to check it's page for any updates or information regarding your issue:)

please help

ok i have a nvidia gforse fx 5200 cannot get any of the drivers to work well with the game have played other games and been just fine is this card junk can any one help

i need help

ok my mini dump files i cannot see them when i open the folder it is blank were do they go or why can i not see them

ok when i down load drivers it says this driver is for an older version of win should i go back to service pack 1 and download drivers and then reinstall all up dates for win

i cannot seem to find the right drivers or the thes i do find that say they will work dont because of win is there some thing im doing wrong is there a way to tell if your using the best driver

http://www.driverheaven.net/windows-xp-2k-radeon-display-drivers/107447-uninstalling-installing-ati-drivers-properly.html That is a step by step guide on how to properly uninstall drivers. This guide is for ATI drivers, so just replace ATI with Nvidia and you'll be ok.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/Driver-Cleaner-Professional-download-745.html that is a link for driver cleaner pro. (the free version, it is fully functional)

Make sure to read the step by step guide included with the help file of driver cleaner as well as the link I posted.

One other thing. After driver cleaner has finished cleaning. On the driver cleaner window click tools then click cab cleaner. This pops up the cab cleaner feature. Clean the Drivers.cab and SP2.cab files as well. After that is finished restart your computer normally.

then get Ccleaner here http://www.ccleaner.com it is a free PC/Registry scanner that will remove errors from your PC and registry

Then get the latest drivers for your card from the Nvidia site.

Just so you know I played Pirates online for a while and had a similar issue until I removed the old drivers with driver cleaner.

If that does not fix your issue, please let us know and we will continue to help you.

Also make sure you are downloading the drivers for your operating system (XP).

hey

i am not trying to be lazy but i have a real hard time at the forums can you get that uninstall install nvidia drivers thing and post it please you guys arw wizzs and i struggle my *** off to try to get this to work thanks for the help yea pirates is fun and a 5200 should run it but im getting tired of it crashing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back