Computer creation

Control

Hello I am kind of new to this site so if I did something wrong sorry.
I am going to buy a new computer soon I want it to be amazing top processor, graphics card everything but I know very little about this so I need some help (parts, building) I was going to use orginspc but if theres something better to have a customized pc please comment!
Budget is around 6k maybe more

You have $6000 USD to randomly blow on stuff you know nothing about? Just buy something from Origin PC or somewhere, skip everyone the hassle.

Unless you'd actually want some help picking out stuff that would suit you - in that case, post of some of your thoughts.

I need it for Editing and Gaming I want to play the best games and high fps and be able to record and edit it

You can build it yoursel, it's pretty simple. Tons of youtube videos around. Round peg goes in round hole, etc.

Or you have purchase the parts from a more local retailer and pay them extra to build the thing for you.

Getting a computer with these stats:
  • ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition
  • Overclocked Intel Core i7 4930K Hex-Core (4.4GHz-4.8GHz)
  • 1000 Watt Corsair RM1000
  • Dual 6GB NVIDIA GTX Titan
  • 64GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz (8x8GB)
  • Genuine MS Windows 8.1 Professional 64-Bit Edition
  • 240GB ORIGIN PC Approved Solid State Drive
  • 240GB ORIGIN PC Approved Solid State Drive
  • 500GB SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200RPM, 16MB Cache

Because it's an expensive GPU that hasn't dropped in price. For gaming, a 780 or 780 Ti will beat it.

Well, VRAM isn't synonymous with more performance. The extra GB will not make a difference unless your running super high resolutions and even then not that big of a difference when comparing the 780Ti and the Titan.

780Ti is better.
You can do better than Corsair RM series. I'd defnitely pick up the Supernova G2 over it and it should be a good deal cheaper.

Back