Computer locks up at the start of a game?

Hello, I recently bought a new computer tower and transferred all the goods with no problem. As I start to settle in and begin playing video games my computer allows me to type my information in as soon as everything validates and a loading screen appears it freezes. Everything seizes to move. No alt f4, no Ctrl Alt Delete, nothing. I have to force shut down my computer via the tower itself. I have no clue whats going on! I cleaned out my entire computer and it ahd no dust bunnies, especially my video card. Speaking of which I just replaced it for this very issue. Also I might add windows was taking 30 minutes + to load until I replaced it with this crappy little card now. BUT that's no longer an Issue so I thought the video game situation wouldn't be an issue either.. but alas it still lives.

Heres my basic specs that my computer allows me to see
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110408-1633)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gateway
System Model: LX6810-01
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz (4 CPUs),~2.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3328MB RAM Page File: 1261MB used, 5391MB available Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode
DxDiag Previously: Crashed in system information (stage 4). Re-running DxDiag with "dontskip" command line parameter or choosing not to bypass information gathering when prompted might result in DxDiag successfully obtaining this information

The card I was using before was a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 everything was updated and had no problems until the video game issue / screen would just black out occasionally so I thought for sure it was the card so I replaced it.. No screen issues but the video game issues are still there... Skyrim works ok very very slow compared to before but its still working but all Mmos dont.

I bought a cheapo card to replace a cheapo card. I just purchased a XFX ONE 512Mb DDR3. all drivers were downloaded and re downloaded to no avail. I think it might be because my ram its not DDR3 I take it I'm not sure it is but i didn't have a problem with it before so I don't know why it would be acting up now.

Back