Computer restarts randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.

sl4p

Hello ,

A few days ago,n my compuer began to reboot randomly, whatever the softs i use or even in idle , i swapped one of my memory module but i still have the problem.

BCCode : 10000050 BCP1 : E2992000 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 8050EA29
BCP4 : 00000001 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1

Before i swap all my memory, could you guys have a look at the minidumps attached and confirm it's a ram issue?

I'd be very grateful, thanks in advance ! :)

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Both your minidumps crash at nzquuyik.sys. I can find no info whatsoever for this file and therefore, I need to check your system for malware.

Go and read this thread HERE, then post a HJT log as an attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Thanks for your concern guys, following your instructions, here is my HJt log attached.

I'm crossing fingers for this problem not to be my mem :p

Thanks for the help!

Your system is badly infected with a variety of malware. I have therefore moved your thread to our security forum.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Download the AVG Antirootkit programme. Disconnect from the net and install the programme, then restart your computer.

Run the programme and click the click "Perform in-depth search." Allow AVG to complete the scan. The AVG scanner will give the "Rootkit path"
* Select the Rootkit Driver by placing a checkmark against it and click "Remove selected items." Next, agree for the terms and conditions that is displayed by AVG and click "OK" to reboot the PC. Reconnect to the net.

Then, go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above. Please let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of sl4p only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Thanks, that's quite a task to perform, i'll clean it and get back when done, thanks howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back