Computer Restarts When Trying to Connect to the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, recently when I try to connect to the internet, my computer shows the blue screen for a fraction of a second, then restarts. I've tried everything I can think of with no luck, so I've come here to see if you can help. I downloaded HijackThis and ran it, and saved my log file. Thanks in advance, let me know if you need any more information.

Fix these entries,
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {393C2547-B2AB-422C-87AF-385238C73416} - (no file)
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - (no file)

then download LSPFix.

Remove the Bsecure Popup Blocker disconnect from the internet, close all windows and run LSPFix if it finds any errors then fix them.

Scan with your antivirus and then reconnect to the net and post a fresh hijackthis.

Ok, avast! didn't find anything, and here's my log.

EDIT: I still can't connect to the internet without my computer restarting.

Right then, what did LSPFix say? Your Winsock probelm has gone from your log. Also what about the BeSecure pop up blocker?

You should maybe navigate to the Hijacthis folder

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

Right click on the .exe file and rename to crusty.exe, then send the shortcut to the desktop, some malware can hide from Hijackthis, hence the change of name for it.

I googled this and didnt come up with a match for it,

O16 - DPF: {CD995117-98E5-4169-9920-6C12D4C0B548} - http://gamedownload.ijjimax.com/gamedownload/dist/hgstart/HGPlugin9USA.cab

Know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back