Hello. I am new to Tech Spot. I have this problem for more than a week, and couldn't fix it. There are no computer technicians nearby, So I must carry the computer about 10km to get it fixed. System unit and monitor is plugged into an extension cord. I usually connect the plugs to sockets while the extension cord is supplied electricity. So, about a week ago, I accidently connected the 'Earth pin' of computer's plug into 'Neutral hole' in the socket. (I don't know about electricals, so I am not sure if I used the correct words.) Then, I got a small electric shock and a spark came out of the socket. I immediately removed the plug and reconnected it correctly, but now the system unit turns on normally, but the monitor keeps telling, "No signal". I checked the power cord and bought new two power cords for both monitor and system unit, also a new VGA cable. I connected them, but the problem still not solved. I just registered here to get a help from this community, and I hope anyone will help me. Ask me for any information that is not clear and Thanks in advance.