Computer turns on then off and repeats

Just recently built a new computer, when I put all the part together it would turn on for maybe around 10 seconds, and turn off, and then turn on again. I don't know what the problem is I know the power supply works because I tried it in another system here is a list of my computer parts.

MotherBoard: Gygabyte h110-D3a
Graphics Card: asus 3gb 1060
CPU: Intel celeron g3900
power supply: Ev3a 1000 G2
Ram: Crucials 8gb DDr4 2113
ssd: drevo 120gb ssd

any help is appreciated

"automatic restart on error" looping?
Something making it 'crash', then it is told to restart, which makes it crash....
Turn off this 'feature' in settings/setup per your motherboard manual.
Is there an error listing?
Could be a power connector is loose or there is a component drawing too much power (I.e. a short). Cut back to basics - motherboard & cpu and see if you get an error (like no RAM), then put in RAM and get next error to fix - until it won't fix, then you got it.. Some folks just rebuild.

Thanks for the help I have not even got the computer to go to setup, it does not even start to load anything. I check if it was a power connector but all of them are connected.

Cut back to basics - motherboard & cpu and see if you get an error (like no RAM), then put in RAM and get next error to fix - until it won't fix, then you got it.. Some folks just rebuild.

Last edited:
Depending upon which version of Windows you've installed (hum - - did you get that far), Boot Safe mode F8 to run minimal software.

Back