Computer Upgrade

Open it up and check following:

- Is there available PCI Express x16 slot
- Power supply manufacturer and model

(1/1) PCI-E x16

That answers PCI Express question. Next question is how long graphic card can be fitted on case. Only way to really tell it is to open machine.

PSU 250W does not tell PSU manufacturer.

And let's face it. If you cannot open case, you cannot upgrade parts. So I suggest you look for proper screwdriver first :)

FSP PSU then. You are looking for short card. I assume motherboard does not support UEFI, so you are restricted to PCI Express 2.0 cards. Something like Radeon HD 6570 should fit and be also cheap option.

It's also somewhat questionable if PSU is enough for even that class GPU.

In order to make my computer run overwatch in high settings I need to change psu ,gpu and graphics card ? if so can you please give me some cheap recommendations

Can someone please tell me what all components I have to change on my computer and please give me an list of recommendations you have in mind so I can be able to play overwatch high graphics on this computer I am trying to upgrade please PSU,CPU,GRAPHICS CARD any Compatible components necessary for an NVIDIA GeForce 7050 motherboard thank you all for your time I really appreciate it my budget 100 u.s

CPU compatibility is hard because there are at least 4 versions of LGA775 socket. You probably could put Core 2 Duo 7000 series CPU there.

For GPU, PCI Express 2.0 card should fit but you must buy used one. As said, Radeon HD 6570 is one possibility.

Any ATX PSU should also fit.

It's great as a gift for general computing but as a platform for games it's not worth spending on. From the off the PSU is woefully inadequate. Put the money towards a desktop more suited to the job.

HardReset I have checked the gameplay of the graphics card you recommended on youtube its okay but I would be willing to pay more so I can play high graphics I can buy an used graphics card of ebay

HardReset I have checked the gameplay of the graphics card you recommended on youtube its okay but I would be willing to pay more so I can play high graphics I can buy an used graphics card of ebay

Better PCI Express 2.0 graphic cards usually need more space so you would need to change case too.

I already told you need short PCI Express 2.0 graphic card or switch case so that longer fits. For CPU, Core 2 duo E7xxx or even 8xxx series may work. For PSU any ATX PSU is OK.

So you need to search used PCI Express 2.0 GPU and continue from there.

Can Someone recommend a short PCI Express 2.0 graphic card that can fit in my machine please I dont know much about graphics card :(

Can Someone recommend a short PCI Express 2.0 graphic card that can fit in my machine please I dont know much about graphics card :(

You need to search used cards, those have poor availability. Radeon HD 6570 is one example but there are others too. Availability and price is reason why it's hard to recommend any particular model.

Back