Computers wont turn on (detailed)

CJ Casanova

Hello, first of all thanks for viewing!

I work for a few schools as there IT Technician/Network Administrator, At one of my schools they had some computers that wouldnt turn on (5 in total) So i tried and tested a few things, and eventually put it down to the Power Supply units (as this school isnt great with IT and have no surge breaker, aprently theres not enough budget) anyway, i asked them to order in 5 PSU and gave them the details, i came in yesterday and replaced all 5 of the power supplys and dumped the old ones. After this i tested them all and they were working fine, so i installed Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise to stop the kids changing there desktop/mouse settings.

I come back into work today and im told that 2 of the computers wont turn on, So far i have checked all the connections inside to make sure we have no loose ones, i also tried a different power lead even though i knew it wasnt that because we have splitters and the moniter is on. There computers are supplied by NEC (with MS-7295 v1.0 mobos) both of the computers are the ones i replaced power packs in just yesterday.

Any help or advice is apprieciated!

Thanks in advanced

CJ

Just checking something simple, but any chance someone switched the power supplies off at the back?

Back