Computing Recommendations

Hi,
I am looking for a small form and light compact computer, say up to about 13" screen in place of my iPad Air 2 because as I find it too constricting for my travelling needs. I mainly use it for storing photos in the Camera Roll and Albums that I have created and using the editing program. The photos are taken on my high end camera, not the iPad. The results look good on the iPad but 128 Gb storage is too small and 256 Gb is currently approaching the limit of my photos.
Without giving more details now, I am thinking of a Microsoft Surface Pro or Mac Book Pro. Reliability and longivety are important. The Surface Pro will interface better with my other computers and hardware which are based around Microsoft Windows while the Mac Book Pro should otherwise work well. I should be able to use editing programs and store high quality Jpeg and Raw Files on either. Screen resolution is important.

Any suggestions from user experiences would be much appreciated and not limited the the computers I mentioned.
Cheers,
Peter. .

Back