Constant varying BSODs after upgrade (8E, 7F, 24)

After a graphics card crash, I recently replaced it with a MSI Geforce GTX 550Ti. I was having tons of blue screen issues prior to the graphics card replacement, but had chalked it up to having issues with that. I have run Memtest overnight without issues, as well as various disk integrity checks, tried reseating memory and cables, updating all my drivers, and I still can't find a clue as to what is causing my problems. When I used verifier.exe, I was able to replicate several bluescreens caused by AODDriver.sys, which is the driver for AMD's OverDrive program, and after uninstalling that, it was one less contributing bluescreen, but I am still having crashes from hidusb.sys, and a number of other various bluescreens. Heat doesn't seem to be a contributing factor, and the info on CPU-Z says the voltage from my power supplies on the rail is a little high, but I don't know if that would be a problem. (Less than one volt above normal on the 6 and 12 rails, the 3.3v is running correctly at 3.3) I read somewhere recently that a 5-6% deviation is fine, but as its slightly higher than that, I don't know if it could be a contributing factor. Heat doesn't seem to be a problem, as the system has consistently crashed on me while I was monitoring temps in the 30-40 degrees celsius range. I really need to figure out what the issue is with my PC before I pull my hair out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. System specs are as follows, and I will be linking my minidumps. If you need any further information I will be checking this thread constantly. Thanks in advance!!!

650 Watt Modular PSU
Asus M4A77D Motherboard
AMD Athlon X2 6400+ CPU
Kingston HyperX T1 Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (Running at DDR2 800)
MSI Geforce GTX 550Ti
WD Raptor 10k RPM HDD
Windows 7 Ultimate

I have also started getting Error Code 50, which is win32k.sys. This is a fresh install, I formatted after I started having tons of issues with blue screens caused by win32k.sys and ntfs.sys thinking that it could be a corrupt windows installation to no avail,

Attachments

• Minidumps.zip
    134.3 KB · Views: 2
  • minidumps2.zip
    116.6 KB · Views: 2
This really looks like a memory issue with voltage and or timings off a bit. The mini dumps are not consistent. This could point to a incorrect bios setting or over-clocking instability

How would I go about fixing this? I just ran memtest for 12 hours last night with no errors, and have set my memory timings to auto, which is the setup default.

I also have not overclocked this system.

Try checking the hard drive for errors. Go to Computer, right-click on the C drive, select Properties, Tools, check now and set to repair and check on the next start up

I've tried that as well unfortunately... I really do not know where to go from here. I just tried updating my bios to the newest version...

Back