Cordless Rumblepad 2 Logitech controller not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i have a Cordless Rumblepad 2 controller that recently stopped working, it worked fine before. its usb connected. when i test it in control panel<game controller it tells me its connected and the buttons are responding. i move a joystick and it moves onscreen in the testing place. it doesnt respond ingame however, on my emulator. the green light on my usb thing is blinking when i hit a button but its not responding ingame. i recently got a new mouse and as soon as i unplugged the usb thing for the controller (to plug in the mouse, then unplugged my wireless internet so i could plug the mouse and controller in) it stopped working when i plugged the controller back in. this is all i can think of, i dont know why its not working. sorry if i put this on the wrong board, i didnt think it went in gaming. help is much appreciated.

i figured out the problem, nevermind, lol, this was making me so mad. when i disconnected it it no longer selected the logitech thing as my controller, so in options<configure controller plugin i had to select it again. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back