Crashing problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey you guys.
i stumbled upon this forum while searching through google for an answer to my random restarting and crashing. i'm going to post my minidump in hopes that you guys can figure out what's wrong.

My Setup:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.66GHz
XFX nVidia GeForce 8500GT
ECS G31T-M mobo
OCZ 500W PSU
4 Fans, Heatsink, Arctic Silver TC

BugCheck 10000050, {a04fc680, 0, f7b7c004, 0}

Could not read faulting driver name
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for eamon.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for eamon.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for easdrv.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for easdrv.sys

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Easdrv.sys belongs to Eset's software. Test your RAM with Memtest86 for a minimum of 7 passes and if there are no errors, consider changing your anti-malware software.

Zenosincks offers good advice. If the problem continues, either do not have adequate memory unless you have 2 GB now. If possible, trade out the memory with other modules for testing, even if it passes the MemTest86. Then be sure you have just barely enough Arctic Silver. Too much acts as an insulator. Other possible causes: poorly operating CPU fan; bad Windows install; bad driver.
Look in your Device Manager to assure that there are no red or yellow flags, indicating a driver problem or other inadequacy. Keep in mind that the usual cause is the video graphics card. You have a good, and reliable model, but they can go bad and too often do.

ugh..
we got a few new problems.

something with that damn ESENT

and I'm still getting the restarts while playing music.
My computer isn't minidumping or recording crashes to the event viewer anymore. And yes, i do have that option to restart automatically unticked.

maybe try a clean windows install?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back