Dell Dimension 1100/b110 drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosscoton

Hi guys.

I'm having problems finding the correct drivers for my friends Dell Dimension 1100/B110 .

He installed a new copy of XP and wiping everything he had but has lost a lot of the drivers and cannot get online or the display sorted.

I have listed the controllers required below. I went onto Dell website however the drivers page has 'page error' on every driver I try. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ethernet Controller
Multimedia and Audio Controller
SM Bus Controller
USB Controller
Video Controller - vga compatible.

Regards,

Ross

Since he is having some issues with loading the Dell pages... I took the liberty by downloading the drivers, unzipping it and put it all together in a zip file for you.

here you go man :)

About 27MB for 4 drivers. - Click here to get it!

Drivers........Now what?

Hiya bushwacker! :wave: First i`d like to thank you for taking the time to set up this driver download!;) ( I`m not PC savvy at all!:eek: )

So Heeellllllppppp! I downloaded your zip file, installed it, and even extracted it, ( whatever that means!:eek: ........What do I do now to fix my drivers? I`m running a stock Dell Dimensions B110. Thank you for your time and trouble!;)

Sincerely,:)

Kenny Ritzel

Drivers Help!

Hiya LookinAround ! Thank you for your reply, will Lookin:p:rolleyes: to it right now!
I will get back to you kind sir:) When it comes to PC`s i`m as dumb as a bag of rocks!:haha:

Thanks, talk soon,

kenny

Nice try buddy!

Hi LookinAround, well i gave it a shot, and after reg. downloading, installing, come to find out that the Free drivers update was`nt so free!:p $29.95 is`nt a bad deal, we just don`t have the money.:eek: I downloaded the link from BushWacker, ( above ) installed it and even extracted it, but after that I`m completely lost in how to put the updates into my drivers!
Anyone out there, with a solution, it will be greatly appreciated !

Thank you for your help, LookinAround;)

Take Care!

Kenny!:D

OMG, you are my new hero. I spent all day trying to get one of these formatted. Of course, they lost all the disks so I had to do everything manually. I had exhausted all known avenues until I ran across this in google. Having all of that put into a neat folder that I could burn to disk and update with was just so great. Thank you very much!

P.S. I know this thread is years old, but still wanted to give thanks where it was due.

Thank you soo much for putting up those drivers Bushwacker! :)

Apparently Dell has completely removed those drivers from their site :s

I had to reinstall my OS, and I'd have no sound otherwise now if it weren't for those files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back