DP45SG - no beep no display

oxycash

SYS CONFG:

DELL E2210H, C2D E8400 , 3x2GB DDR3 @ 1333mhz TRANSCEND JETRAM , 1TB SEAGATE HDD, MSI ATI R5770 running win ultimate 64bit.

PSU - 550W HUNTKEY green

MOBO is INTEL DP45SG which is the problematic i think and sure.

i am looking for a solution. plz help me.

Tried to recover bios none worked. when i turn on the pc the lights and fans in the pc turns on but no display.after 5 seconds or somewhat it turns off itself and starts again.

Have you change a hardware recently? Also what graphic card do you have? Last question did you turn off you PC correctly on your last use.

Try one more things. Try to disconnect every hardware connected to your PC and power on.. Use onboard video card. If this still don't work then I may be you Processor or your motherboard making the problem.

I've had power supplies cause this sort of behaviour, so try that as well. Especially since your graphics card works OK in another machine and you've resat the memory etc.

Just because it powers on doesn't mean it's not PSU.

Let us know if that helps. If it doesn't, Mobo might be the cause as Ultiweap mentioned.

Yes I did not thought about that. Yes as you mentioned Norbur it may be a wattage problem in the PSU no powering enough to the mobo.. Also check if every connector of the PSU on mobo is well connected.

i have reassembled everything , tried to bios recovery none worked.psu tested on another pc,works fine

when i start the pc all fans and lights comeup but after 5secnds or so it turnsoff itself and starts again. :S no display , no lights on keboard

Therefore if after trying all that then I would say that you mobo is dead.. but before one last thing you may try is to remove one RAM Stick each time and power on or them all on another PC to check if it is not coming from there. If RAM Stick is ok therefore your mobo is dead

i have to tell one more thing. i am using this mobo for 1yr or more. since the first day it happened to be like this. but when i keep the cpu case horizontal it boots up and when i again change the case position to vertical and everything works very fine. it happens few times. but 2days back i am really annoyed up with this and opened the case to see any faulty connections. i reassembled carefully everything. and turned it on. now it never boots up even i keep the cpu case in horizontal position.

This may be due that the mobo was faulty or that the power connector on the mobo is damaged and when turning the PC it may contact and work. You may send it for a check up and repair if possible.

took the pc to a nearest repair center and they said it is a fault in mobo. will update with more details tomaro.

contacted intel customer care and they said they will replace it if it is not physically damaged. how many days it may take for replacement? especially in india?

Back