DTS audio stopped working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punkid

i downlaoded some Audio Disc images which had DTS audio...they used to play fine but when i tried them today i only heard very HARSH NOISE...happens with windows media player and i also tried itunes, same thing happens ...but it works with VLC player...it used to work great on windows media player...im using klite codec pack. any idea why this happeded and how can it be fixed?
here are the things ive tried so far:
-Unisstalled/ Reinstalled K-lite Codec Pack Full
-Uninstalled/ Reinstalled ALL Media Features Of Windows 7 (WMP and WMC)
-Uninstalled/ Reinstalled Audio Drivers

None of these helped

ok i fixed my problem, i had unistalled ac3filter....btw when i set ac3filter to AS IS (no change) it only output 2 channels of audio even though the input is multi channel.

did you really need to start a thread for this??:p

Gee, i often appreciate even a single post thread when someone both finds and solves their problem before even posting so they simply post both the problem PLUS their solution (ya never know who else it might help) ;)

btw... Are you two buddies? (just that i see you're from the same geo-location!)

Gee, i often appreciate even a single post thread when someone both finds and solves their problem before even posting so they simply post both the problem PLUS their solution (ya never know who else it might help) ;)

btw... Are you two buddies? (just that i see you're from the same geo-location!)

LOL...yea we're buddies.....and we just like to mock each other sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back