Dual graphics card showing up as N/a DXdiag

firz3h

Hi guys im not sure what the problem here or if this is supposed to happen. I have the latest AMd drivers for my video card I have checked direct x version and every thing and im not sure where to go now google hasnt helped much. I was wondering if you guys knew what a solution could be.

here is my specs :

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130828-1532)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
System Model: HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC
BIOS: InsydeH2O Version CCB.03.72.33F.23
Processor: AMD A10-4600M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 7650MB RAM
Page File: 2505MB used, 12793MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11

the main problem is as you can see in the pic below is everything is n/a and there are no driver details either. Could this cuase slight graphics problems when playing games and such?

upload_2013-12-24_19-37-56.png

Last edited:
Hi guys im not sure what the problem here or if this is supposed to happen. I have the latest AMd drivers for my video card I have checked direct x version and every thing and im not sure where to go now google hasnt helped much. I was wondering if you guys knew what a solution could be.

the main problem is as you can see in the pic below is everything is n/a and there are no driver details either. Could this cuase slight graphics problems when playing games and such?

View attachment 77579

also not sure if it installed correctly as it shows up like this in device manager

Attachments

• device manager.jpg
    device manager.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 3
Back