E-Machine T6216 Blank Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me. when i start my cpu loud noise after starting up.The monitor screen is still blank , I have to manually shut it off and on more then once until i get a screen F10 boot or F2 bio even , after i reboot it gives me a blank Can anybody help me .

Can someone help me. when i start my cpu loud noise after starting up.The monitor screen is still blank , I have to manually shut it off and on more then once until i get a screen F10 boot or F2 bio even , after i reboot it gives me a blank Can anybody help me .

You would have to submit more info.
How long have you had this computer ?
Did you ever have a successful boot ? Etc.etc.
Give us more info so we may be able to help you.

This sounds like a bad power Supply. The "loud noise" you claim the CPU is making is actually the CPU fan running wild. This tells you that the 12 volts is still present in the PSU, but nothing more. There are other voltages that have to be present for the board and CPU to function, if they're not available, then a blank screen is usually the result.The power supply should be substituted for a know good unit, you really can't get a fix on the problem until this is done anyway.

Emachine computers have trouble with bad motherboards, by judging by the number, yours is a fairly new one, so that probably isn't a factor here.

I'm not buying another eMachines until they reach T8900 series! lol

Er, they don't already do they?

To google I go!!!!!

I'm not buying another eMachines until they reach T8900 series! lol

Er, they don't already do they?

To google I go!!!!!

Grow a pair, flirt with destiny, court disaster, get thee to a Best Buy and plunk down some cash for the crappiest Emachine you can find. Uncertainty is the path to true happiness, my son!:;):p:haha:

Come to the dark side?

NEVER!!!

Hey, my hand!

Naw, I'm running this T3958 into the ground. Eventually I'll switch out all her guts, and she'll become better-stronger-faster! I can rebuild her!

Wow, I watch alot of crappy movies.

Come to the dark side?

NEVER!!!

Hey, my hand!

Naw, I'm running this T3958 into the ground. Eventually I'll switch out all her guts, and she'll become better-stronger-faster! I can rebuild her!

Wow, I watch alot of crappy movies.

That's not the scary part, It's the way you retain them in fragments, them recycle them. Now that's scary!

Although, technically "Bionic Woman" was a TV series, not an actual movie. This could I suppose, be confused with even more clever adaptive skills, as it draws upon a wider scope of source materials.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back