Error 0x00000050

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm kind of desperate so I guess I'll give a try and ask about this problem here, several heads thinking is always better than one.

Recently my Windows XP crashed and I can't login. It happened after my system got affected by trojan which was successfully cleaned but after that the crashing began.

System stops at logon, sometimes I get blue screen of death, sometimes it stops at "Loading your personal settings" and in a few rare instances (like one in 20 tries) it manages to log on and even works for some time.

The full description of error in blue screen goes:

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

STOP: 0X00000050, 0XD0381122, 0X000000001, 0XAC3C492B, 0X0000000000

By reading around the forum I know it's something memory related or faulty drivers but since the windows were working perfectly before the trojan deletion and no new hardware was installed in longer time I can only surmise there is a fault with one of device drivers - either it got deleted or corrupted.

Any way I could find out which device driver or system file it is?

If it is any help or indication - booting in Safe mode works perfectly, although it halts a bit on loading d347bus.sys

Any ideas and any sort of help would be most appreciated!

Thanks.

The trojan removal process removed or damaged one or more of your drivers.
Go to Start-> Control Panel-> System-> Hardware-> Device Manager to see if any of the devices are flagged in red, yellow, or black.

Beyond that, you did not tell us brand, model, and configuration of your computer... if home built, what is the motherboard? What is the operating system, as well?
With that information, we can perhaps fix this problem together.
Otherwise, reinstall the drivers disk that came with the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back