Error message on startup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...
I found a problem with ma computer recently.....just a few days before I started receiving an error report while starting windows.ie at the startup....like "Windows-Application error
failed to initialise properly click ok to terminate"
and wen I ok windows was bak to normal in functionality....
but the next day I found dat the windows was not booting like just the desktop was loading with ma walpaper but no taskbar and icons...
I tried restarting several times but the result was the same...
the only remedy 4 me was to kill "explorer.exe" openin ask manager(alt+cntrl+del) and rerunning the same..
still I couldnt load all my startupp apps(just the volume icon and lan icon was displayed in the system tray)..
I dint knew wat had happend actually(weather itz any kind of infections or something)...but doubtfully I uninstalled the ".net framework 4" I installed a day b4 I got d error....and the result was slight different..
this time I was able to load windows with all my icons and my desied apps in system tray...BUT my booting was taking a much more time and I WAS STILL GETTING THAT ERROR MESSAGE....
everything after booting is normal...
Can any one please help me to remove the error message thats blocking my startup(I'm attaching a screenshot here)
thanks in advance........

my pc,
intel pentium 4 processor,
1.5 gb ram,
2.66 ghz...

using
windows xp professional sp2.

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks for the reply...
i tried the .net cleaner...but i'm still unable to remove that error message during starup.....also itz taking a while for the proper startup...
i tried several registry cleaners..still the problem persists....

First, we here at TechSpot strongly advise against registry cleaners/fixers because they far too often lead to more issues than one begins with. They can seriously mess with the registry.

Second, your error is 0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Windows lost access to the system partition or boot volume during the startup process. Typical causes: Installing incorrect device drivers when installing or upgrading storage adapter hardware, or a virus.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

First, we here at TechSpot strongly advise against registry cleaners/fixers because they far too often lead to more issues than one begins with. They can seriously mess with the registry.

Second, your error is 0x0000007B: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
Windows lost access to the system partition or boot volume during the startup process. Typical causes: Installing incorrect device drivers when installing or upgrading storage adapter hardware, or a virus.

How to find and post your Minidump Files:

My Computer > C Drive > Windows Folder > Minidump Folder > Minidump Files.

It is these files that we need (not the folder). Attach to your next post the five most recent dumps. Notice the Manage Attachments button at the bottom when you go to post the next time. You can Zip up to five files per Zip; if you only have one or two you don’t need to zip them, just attach as is. Please do us a favor and don’t Zip each one individually.

Thanks again for the response...
i could not find such a folder in my windows directory..............
i had run disc cleanup before......is that the reason???.....

Is there any way to solve this problem out????......
nw a days i'm having a delay in ma shutdown too....is it the aftereffect of the same prob????
plz help....

Do you have a Windows Disk? You could try a Windows / r (please note the spacing).

yeah i have one..but i think it seems lyke itz a modded version.....
soo.wat am i suposed to do??? run this command?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back