Failing to start up

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a fairly new Vaio laptop with windows vista ultimate on it. one night my laptop froze up and ctrl+alt+Del didn't even bring up the task manager,the screen and everything on it was frozen nothing i tried worked so i turned it off with the power button and wen i started it up again it couldn't move pass the Microsoft corporation loading screen.i waited for a long time but nothing happened. it wouldn't even get to the log in screen. so i reluctantly turned it off with the power button again. this time it went to the start up repir screen and it couldn't repair the problem i've attempted 5 start up repairs and used the windows memory diagnostics tool 3 or 4 times and i still can't boot up my laptop fully

the prompt where u see "windows failed to start a recent hardware or software change might be the cause. if files have been damaged or configured incorrectly start up repair can help diagnose and fix the problem....and tthen u have a choice between starting windows normally and launching the start up repair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back