Final Gaming Rig Config - Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

After taking all of your inputs into consideration, reading through lots of reviews and visiting the hectic SP road 3 times for quotations etc I am down with my following config:

Intel I5-750
MSI P55 GD 65 (Among lots of choices this one has SLI/Crossfire, one touch OC ability. I plan to do both

2*2GB Kingston DDR3
1TB Seagate SATA
Powercolor HD 5850

Samsung 22x DVD RW SATA

Logitech KB + Mouse

Corsair TX650
1.1KVA APC UPS

Cooler Master Hyper 212+ CPU Cooling

CM 690 Cabinet or Antec (Please advice which is better. Both are good and both are almost in the same price range)

90cfm coolermaster led silent fan for front and rear.(120mm)
80cfm coolermaster led silent fan for sidepanels and top(120mm)
Samsung 23" P2350

Dust filters if available for the fans.

Please let me know any improvements or any comments on any of the components or their brands. All of your comments are appreciated.

The Antec 300 is the one which is in the same price range as the CM 690. It's a really small case to house a good gaming rig. I would definitely get the CM 690. Also, a front 120mm blue LED fan is already pre-fitted in the CM 690.

Okay some say the fan in the front of the cm 690 isnt that great? is that true? Even if i keep the front fan then what is its cfm rating? or should i just remove it and add a fan for intake both at the front and at the side and a fan at the top and rear for exhaust?..

I say try the fan first and if you don't like it you can always replace it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back