Fl Studio 8

berryt

I have an issue in Fl studio 8 and it would be so highly appreciated for an answer!

When i try to record a sound using Realtek HD Digital input 1 or any (input for that matter) there is a very annoying buzzing sound that gets recorded into the track.
if anyone knows how to fix this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE answer!

thank you for your time.

(im new to this site)

I'm sorry but im not that sure on my specs (i know i'll probably get shunned on this site for that) haha but anyway i'll tell you all i know.

-its an HP desktop
-has 1g of RAM (may make it have 3 soon)
-runs windows vista
-another interesting thing i should add is that the problem just started last night so i may have accidently changed something and dont know how to change it back!

i hope you can get an answer with my meager knowlage

Yes the added up to 3GB will help... To see over 3GB memory you need a 64-bit CPU. Have you run Windows update over and over until there are no more updates found?

berryt@:

The buzzing noise is probably from your integrated sound-card. It's very common on those types of sound-cards.

Unless, you did something in Fl Studio.

To confirm those one of those theories, can you tell us what your audio settings you have now in Fl Studio? (options>Audio settings)

Also, can you tell us a bit more about your sound-card?

"Also, can you tell us a bit more about your sound-card?"...
"Realtek HD Digital"... is integrated or on-board sound. It can be updated by using Windows Update, but some times the wrong driver is installed or it is corrupted

okay, i will find my audio settings in fl studio, but for now i have school. thanks for the help guys!

Change the latency option in FL studio, i think that cleared it up for me.

Cant remember what to change it to though :) slide it down i think ?

fimbles sounds good where should i go to change that? cause, as you know, theres like 100000 different buttons on fl..

alright i got some info
im using asio4all v2
buffer length 480 samples (11ms)
latency is at 0 in and out
buffer offset is at 0
ASIO buffer Size is at 512 Samples
Interpolation is at 6-point hermite
and it only happens when i select an "in" port and when i deselect it, it stopps.

Wait nevermind i fixed it!!!!! (with the help of yall :) ). thanks so much guys i just screwed around woth some audio settings and got it

Glad you got it sorted :)

Sorry i could not be more specific, been a while since i used Fl studio.

Back