Flash Player 10 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have went to the adobe site and I still can't find a solution to my problem.

I down load the active -x control and the it always says that it has download The flash player 10 is no where to be found in any shape way or form in my computer. I don't have any flash at all now I can't even play my songs on playlist . com anymore. What am I doing wrong and what is wrong with my flash and better yet how do I fix the problem and find a way to down load the flash player 10. My computer is 32 bit running on Vista. This may be a explorer or OS problem I have no Ideal.

Thank you ,
Janet

Hi,
Maybe this will help you.

You must have administrator privileges to successfully complete these instructions.

Follow the instructions to download the SubInACL tool from the Microsoft Download Center.
Install SubInACL.
Download the reset_fp10.zip file.
Extract the reset_fp10.cmd file to C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\.

Important: Be sure that both the subinacl.exe and reset_fp10.cmd files are in the same location here: C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\.

Double-click reset_fp10.cmd.
This will open a command window and execute the SubInACL tool.
Do not use the machine while SubInACL is running.
When it is finished you will see "Press any key to continue".
Install the Flash Player from www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer.

Taken from http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=fb1634cb&sliceId=1
It's solved my problems with flash a few times and yours sounds similar.

Thanks but

What I did was download the Windows Resorce b/c I don't have it on my computer and I have don almost every thing else. but how do I Extract the reset_fp10.cmd file to C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\. Does that mean just run the file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back