Frequent BSOD

Hello,

I have a machine that has a BSOD every other day, mainly PFN_Corrupt_List and sometimes Memory_Management.

While trying to resolve the issue myself I've learned that PFN normally points to bad memory sticks and so I tested them with memtest on each of the four slots and each individual stick in each slot. All tests passed with no errors. If needed, I can post the logs of memtest at a later date.

I leave you with the specifications of the machine and the last five minidumps and hope anyone can help with my predicament.

Thank you for all the attention you give this issue in advance.

Attachments

• minidump.zip
    138.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Report.txt
    418.4 KB · Views: 0
You have tested the memory so now check the hard drive using this method as long as the boot drive is not an SSD. Go to Computer, right-click to Properties, Tools, Check Now. Put a check in both boxes to set a disk check on the next start up...

Hello, Tmagic650.

In fact my OS drive is a SSD. Any other tool designed for this type of drive you can recommend me ?

Thank you.

Hello,

Having used the tool you recommended I did got a drive with a yellow caution light.

It's not my OS drive but I do use it for installation of various programs to avoid burdening my SSD and also for all kinds of data. It's been with me for a long time. Could it be related to the BSODs ?

Also, should I try to do anything with this tool to repair ? I don't know if this is the right tool to do it.

I'll leave you with a printscreen of the CrystaDiskInfo.

http://prntscr.com/5otsm0

Thank you for your time.

You should be prepared to back up any important data on this cautionary drive. Are the additional drives configured in a RAID Array? At this point it is hard to say if the BSOD's would be caused by this...

Hello,

No, the drive configuration is not in a RAID.

Well, I'll prepare myself to purchase a new HDD and replace the cautionary one.

Thanks for your time.

Back