Gaming tv

GLenn63

I've been using as a second tv in my bedroom a cheap 32" Sceptre tv for tv programs, movies and gaming, and it has a 60Hz refresh rate. I recently seen a 32"Vizio with a 120Hz refresh rate for $179. Would that make much of difference for gaming? The one I"m using now is less than a year old and cost about a $110. Would it be worth it?

I've been using as a second tv in my bedroom a cheap 32" Sceptre tv for tv programs, movies and gaming, and it has a 60Hz refresh rate. I recently seen a 32"Vizio with a 120Hz refresh rate for $179. Would that make much of difference for gaming? The one I"m using now is less than a year old and cost about a $110. Would it be worth it?
Yes, it will make a huge difference, as long as your rig can run the games at anything considerably more than 60. I hope that you already bought it as I am almost 2 years late, but when I went from 60 hz to 144hz 1ms, it made gaming so much better. Yes, it is very worth it and it will make everything so much smoother. Only gaming will look better though, so keep that in mind. Most movies are only 24 fps, and tv programs don't use anything past 60.

Back