Get over 100 project management courses for only $39

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

In any professional field you're on projects that will need to get done. Certified project managers earn 17% more than their uncertified counterparts, so now’s the time to brush up your skills with the comprehensive eduCBA Project Management and Quality Management course bundle, now just $39 in the TechSpot Store.

With this package you get access to more than 100 online courses offering over 1,400 hours of strategic and conceptual training. Learn all there is to know about the most popular approaches to project management.

Sort through 67 courses of project management essentials, including certification level instruction in PRINCE2, CBAP, PMP and more. You can also dive into 22 courses worth of quality management training, which is... exactly what it sounds like: a management style centered around optimizing your company’s process for project management as much as the individual projects themselves.

Finally, you’ll also get lifetime access to 17 courses mastering the methods of Agile and Scrum philosophies. Agile software development hinges on quick responding, flexible staffing and planning, while Scrum more narrowly focuses on cross-functionality and speed in successfully meeting your project goals.

That’s over $2,200 worth of instruction for under $40, a massive 98% discount off its regular price. Don't miss out and take advantage of this offer today.

Permalink to story.

Having been a Project Manager for over 30 years, I am constantly amazed to see things like this that think they can make you a competent PM through course work and lots of software. Oh sure, you can build the gantt charts, talk endlessly about critical path, waterfall, etc, etc, but if you don't have more in depth knowledge about the subject, you have a tremendous probability of failure. Imagine trying to take on a multi-million dollar project in the healthcare industry and knowing nothing about healthcare. This is another one of those professions that somebody decided to sell a bunch of certificates and diploma's at high cost and call it professional certification. My own speciality is nuclear & environmental restoration. Do you want to entrust work in those two fields to a "newby" and hope it turns out well?

Having been a Project Manager for over 30 years, I am constantly amazed to see things like this that think they can make you a competent PM through course work and lots of software. Oh sure, you can build the gantt charts, talk endlessly about critical path, waterfall, etc, etc, but if you don't have more in depth knowledge about the subject, you have a tremendous probability of failure. Imagine trying to take on a multi-million dollar project in the healthcare industry and knowing nothing about healthcare. This is another one of those professions that somebody decided to sell a bunch of certificates and diploma's at high cost and call it professional certification. My own speciality is nuclear & environmental restoration. Do you want to entrust work in those two fields to a "newby" and hope it turns out well?

The purpose of course work isn't to replace experience, it's to supplement it.

The sales pitch is (experience + education) > (experience), which is demonstrably true. It's also a requirement for corporate ladder climbers in certain companies.

HAHAHAHAHA .... yes, I hear that explanation quite a bit, particularly from companies that call me in to try to rescue their project after their well educated PM has made his second or third million dollar mistake. Thankfully, the top companies are rapidly realizing the worth of all that education so my phone is ringing off the hook! Keep up the great work!

Project management is a very necessary thing in any project. This site provides proper guidance and tips and tricks to perform good in any company they also provide technical and non-technical assistance during and after the course. They also provide certificate on completion of the course.

Back