Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones' website hacked, explicit photos and personal information leaked

midian182

Staff member

Ghostbusters and Saturday Night Live star Leslie Jones’ website was hacked yesterday. The attackers posted multiple explicit images of the actress, including several that appear to show her engaging in sexual acts, as well as scans of her passport and driver’s license.

Photos of Jones posing with Rihanna, Kanye West and Kim Kardashian West were also leaked, along with her phone number and Twitter password.

JustLeslie.com was taken down shortly after the images appeared. First reported by TMZ.com, it’s believed that the photos, which were taken with a cellphone, were accessed through Jones’ iCloud account.

A video of Harambe, the gorilla that was killed by the Cincinnati Zoo after a three-year-old boy fell into his pen, was also placed on the website. Some of the abuse Jones recently faced on Twitter included similar racist images.

Back in 2014, the celebrity nude leak incident, also known as the Fappening, saw hackers use email phishing scams to gain the iCloud login credentials of several famous women, including Jennifer Lawrence. The perpetrators were then able to access the celebs’ Apple cloud storage accounts and steal sensitive photos.

Last month saw Breitbart tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos permanently banned from Twitter following accusations that he incited his followers to send abusive tweets to Jones, a violation of the microblogging site’s terms of service.

Yiannopoulos responded to the latest attack with a Snapchat post that read: “S**t just heard about Leslie Jones. Had no idea!!! Ignore that karma thing lol.” He followed this up with “Karma’s a bitch,” and “People keep sending pics of this black dude they found online but I’m like nahhh.”

Ghostbusters director Paul Feig and many other stars have offered their support on Twitter.

Jones has not commented on the incident.

Permalink to story.

I'm not happy about this happening to anyone. It does seem like someone has some real issues, probably mentally.

Of course, if this happened to John/Jane Doe, nobody would care then.

The Internet is like the ocean. When the sharks smell blood, they rush in for the kill.

Leslie did not appreciate this.

I know I am sick and tired of hearing what people I don't give a **** about say on twitter , is every twitter post about someone saying something is racist or sickening? I'm bored of it and any article that has some picture of what someone said on twitter I want to no longer take any notice of the website that's telling me this.

Techspot don't tell me what some nobody is saying on twitter I don't give a ****. God it's the mark of crap journalism that's become a plague.

I know I am sick and tired of hearing what people I don't give a **** about say on twitter , is every twitter post about someone saying something is racist or sickening? I'm bored of it and any article that has some picture of what someone said on twitter I want to no longer take any notice of the website that's telling me this.

Techspot don't tell me what some nobody is saying on twitter I don't give a ****. God it's the mark of crap journalism that's become a plague.

Your post is pretty ironic when you think about it. Albeit your not ranting about racism or something sickening.

Here's an idea, STOP READING POST on Twitter if they annoy you, simple enough.

On another note, Leslie who?

Your post is pretty ironic when you think about it. Albeit your not ranting about racism or something sickening.

Here's an idea, STOP READING POST on Twitter if they annoy you, simple enough.

On another note, Leslie who?

My post isn't ironic at all . I don't read twitter I avoid it but I like techspot and now they are telling me gossip column news with twitter stuff. I admit my post was a silly rant though , I just don't want techspot becoming tabloid journalism.

Why don't the agents or studios of these high profile celebrities give them a clue about basic encryption and online security?

Just because it is there does not give the criminal the right to do so.

Apparently you don't understand the definition of CRIMINAL....One who DOES NOT OBEY THE LAW.
Therefore, if you don't post something stupid on your phone, computer etc...the CRIMINAL won't take advantage of it.

Am I right in thinking that she uploaded her 'sexual acts' onto her website? If she did that would be just plain silly.

Why would anybody in their right mind want pictures of that woman having sex, nude, or otherwise indisposed in the first place?

She could have won that AI "beauty contest" no question asked, even without her dress collar and leash.

"Beauty" like that could shine through all but the thickest of paper bags.

I mean really, if you do stuff like strapping your iPhone to a rubber ducky, floating in in the toilet while you're taking a piss, and then uploading the resulting photos to the internet, shouldn't you be seeking treatment for chronic exhibitionism, instead of whimpering and whining about, "your account being hacked".

Oh wait, if you weren't a chronic exhibitionist, you wouldn't qualify as an actor anyway. Never mind. :D

Apparently you don't understand the definition of CRIMINAL....One who DOES NOT OBEY THE LAW.
Therefore, if you don't post something stupid on your phone, computer etc...then a CRIMINAL won't be able to take advantage of it.
^^ Fixed^^

When you come right down to it, it's much easier to admire a really clever criminal, than it is to feel very sorry for an irresponsible imbecile.

Last edited:
Back