Going insane!

Ok so I just built a PC, with an i7 950 10 ddr3 corsair a gtx 480 video card on a sabertooth x58 MB and a LSP PSU of 650 watts, all this I have it on a cooler master Haf case with 3 fans on it.

My problem is that since I hooked it up, when I try to sing in into wins 7 64bit, it starts loading and then it restart by it self. I uncheck the auto restart option, I tried every ram one at a time to see if they were all fine and I even switch my video card to a different pci slot.

On my BIOS I have everything on Auto, and nothing is overclocked. CPU is still running at 3.06ghz.

I ran an anti virus and my hdd is fine.

going insane here...

PS. I am able to go in safe mode and it runs fine there, well up to its limit on that mode.

set the CPU voltage, RAM voltage, and timings in BIOS manually, to the stock settings of course. the board is probably just using incorrect settings causing the memory to crash. if the computer still crashes, it could be the graphics card or the power supply.

Sounds like a driver issue. If it boots into safe mode ( only loads a small portion on the drivers ) then that would be my guess. Fresh install? Did it boot into it the first time?

ok there is only one thing I haven't done, and that's a re-format. I switch case, MB and ram. Brought my old hdd into my new case. Could switching mb and ram cause this?

ok there is only one thing I haven't done, and that's a re-format. I switch case, MB and ram. Brought my old hdd into my new case. Could switching mb and ram cause this?
Did you reinstall Windows, or just slap the HDD from the old computer into it?

Switching hardware like that?...No wonder it won't load. Probably have to be a fresh install.

CaptainCranky said:
Did you reinstall Windows, or just slap the HDD from the old computer into it?

Looks like the latter...:rolleyes:

Back