Google search results being redirected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occasionally when I click on a link from a Google search results page I am redirected to a different website. I can click back and then click the link again & I am then taken to the right page. It's becoming a pain, so I' was hoping someone could help me fix this problem. Thank you.

I'm no expert, but have been down this road myself. Yes you are infected, but you forgot to tell MBAM & SAS to kill the nasties. You need to run them until they come up clean, sometimes the nasties hide under the dead bodies & I have seen in my own case that I had to run them up to 3X before I came up clean. Also don't forget to run CC at least 2X or until it comes up clean. Don't forget to make sure all the boxes a checked in CC, both in the Windows & Applications tabs except for the "Old prefetch data", to make sure your starting from a good clean base.

Happy Hunting & post the new clean Logs when you have them. :)

Once your clean I recommend that you run chkdsk/f 2x & then do a Defrag, it's an old DOS cure that seems to get the last little kinks out of a PC after major surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back