HD not detected During Windows XP Pro install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duin

Hey could anyone help me with my problem... im trying to install Windows XP Pro onto my rebuilt computer and the windows setup is not detecting the drive at all... but my system detects it :confused: :suspiciou ... i have an Asus K8V Delux mobo and i already tried to install my Sata drivers but it still isnt detecting the HD... the type of hd i tried to install into it is a maxitor 100gig Sata hard drive. you can message me on AiM at Shadow Of Midgar or E-mail me at Crzywun2001@yahoo.com or repost here... if you need anymore info on my comp just let me know and ill post up whatever i need to... i jsut want my computer working.... i gotta Start my Dark Age of Camelot up again!!!!!!!!!!

Sata

have you set up your SATA raid drives first? There should be an option when booting up to access your SATA configuration. and then when booting up into XP press F6 as soon as the system analysis starts.

The_Maestro said:
have you set up your SATA raid drives first? There should be an option when booting up to access your SATA configuration. and then when booting up into XP press F6 as soon as the system analysis starts.

im pretty sure i did... but ill check again...

ok well i got it to go into the raid setup but i cant chose anything at all... i cant create nor delete any of the arrays.... adn well its seeming that i am beginning to run out of options... and im gearing twords just going out and building a whole new computer...

thanks alot dude... your idea unfortuneately did not work but it did inspire another idea of mine that did work.... thanks alot for all the help...

ok well im now having the same problem again... i got windows installed but then about an hour later my system crashed and stoped working again... now im experinceing the same problem

ok well its working again.... but i got no audio at all... even when i down load the drives.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back