Heatsink to make a difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schnewb

can anybody recommend me a good heatsink that will make a considerable difference to my temperatures. So far my stock amd heatsink has been suffice for overclocking but it will only take me so far. At the moment my temps are 44*c idle and 50*c load.

It also may be worth knowing that i live in england and i can spend around 25 pounds. Any feeback would be great.

Thanks Sean.

I ahve a Zalman Flower on my XP2000+ it is very quite. From Maplins at £30 a year ago. I will have to check what temp it is running at. It is on a machine that doesn't get a lot of use and is running stock speeds.

Idling at 45 - 46 degrees; won't suit you.

I have a coolermaster Jet that I dont need anymore. Its noisy without a fan conrtoller and is rated at upto xp3400+. Its yours if you want it.

Hello Rick and thanks for the offer. Please could you tell me which type it is, and is it the version that is made completly from copper?

Thanks Sean.

I have no idea what type it is as I got it from a friend and didnt get any packaging with it. The heatsink is entirely copper and as i said its rated upto xp3400 (i remember that from when my friend bought it). Like i said, its your if you want it.

I live in Maidenhead which is 26 miles west of London. If we can arrange something then u can have it for the price i paid, a fiver. I dont need to make a profit from it. The distance may be a problem tho, ill se if i can sort something out n let u know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back