Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

As instructed, Ive posted my AVG log.

My problems:

I am constantly getting reminders that my computer is infected with spyware:
One of those reminders is a popup which says:
"explorer.exe is possibly infected with Win32.Trojan.Dropper"

Another message I get (constantly) in the taskbar: something like :"21 spyware infections were detected in the local registry".

Finally, I keep on getting redirected to an "about.blank" page, which tells me a virus has been detected: Trojan.DLoader/LX and it asks me to download SpySoldier and Spyware Knight.

(Also, my wallpaper is hijacked by a blank (black) screen).

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• AVGlogfile.txt
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go and read this thread HERE, then decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you decide you want your system cleaning, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of kran-k1 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

OK, I followed the instructions. Attached are the the AVG and Hijackthis files.

I've stopped receiving reminders of spyware/virus infections, however I still keep getting redirected to an annoying about:blank page, which tells me a virus has been detected (Trojan.DLoader/LX).

Thanks for the help.

Your AVG Antispyware log says everything is ignored. After we`ve finished these instructions, please go back to this thread and follow the instructions for using AVG Antispyware.

Download the Pocket Killbox programme from HERE. Extract it but don`t run it yet.

You might want to copy and paste these instructions into a notepad file. Then you can have the file open in safe mode, so you can follow the instructions easier.

Boot into safe mode, under your normal user name(NOT THE ADMINISTRATOR ACCOUNT). See how HERE.

In Windows Explorer, turn on "Show all files and folders, including hidden and system". See how HERE.

Open your task manager, by holding down the ctrl and alt keys and pressing the delete key.

Click on the processes tab and end process for(if there).

PowerReg Scheduler V3.exe

Close task manager.

Run HJT with no other programmes open(except notepad). Click the scan button. Have HJT fix the following, by placing a tick in the little box next to(if there).

R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing

O2 - BHO: ASGP32.ASGP - {82B07A2B-F0AF-45FC-BE44-18D83B01EAD9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\asgp32.dll

O2 - BHO: ST - {9394EDE7-C8B5-483E-8773-474BF36AF6E4} - C:\Program Files\MSN Apps\ST\01.03.0000.1005\en-xu\stmain.dll

O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler V3.exe

O16 - DPF: RaptisoftGameLoader - http://www.miniclip.com/haphazard/raptisoftgameloader.cab

O16 - DPF: {3FE16C08-D6A7-4133-84FC-D5BFB4F7D886} (WebGameLoader Class) - http://www.miniclip.com/games/ricochet-lost-worlds/en/ReflexiveWebGameLoader.cab

O21 - SSODL: Brocaups - {FA8A6723-3BC5-4DFE-B478-B89AB39DAF86} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winusbi.dll

Click on the fix checked button.

Close HJT.

Locate and delete the following bold files and/or directories(if there).

PowerReg Scheduler V3.exe<search your system for this file and delete all instances found.

Run the killbox.exe file. When it loads type the full path to the file you would like to delete in the field and check the delete file on reboot button. press the Delete File button (looks like a red circle with a white X). It will prompt you to reboot, select no until you have finished inputting the files you want to delete, only then allow it to reboot and hopefully your files will now be deleted. If your computer doesn`t automatically restart, restart it manually.

These are the filepaths you need to enter into killbox.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winusbi.dll
C:\WINDOWS\system32\asgp32.dll

Once your system has rebooted, rehide your protected OS files.

Post a fresh HJT log and a fresh AVG Antispyware log.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of kran-k1 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Well done, your HJT log is clean.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

Turn off system restore.(XP/ME only) See how HERE.

Then turn system restore back on again. This will delete all your old restore points and create a new one.

If you have any further virus/spyware problems, please post in this thread.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back