Help me remember a classic game title

Imst1

Does anyone here palyed MMORPG between 2004-2008.

This is a pure PVP which can handle a low end computer and mature character details? It has an half dragon class which turn into dragon and once they advance? Please help me I can't sleep.

I remember it already it is Rohan, its my first MMORPG that I've played when I was child playing this game with my father.
Does anyone knows if there's an official Asia server of this game. All I can see in google is RBF and it is US server.

I'm sorry to say this but the everquest game looks like a bad zoot reject clone, the graphics for it doesn't look like worth playing.
Go find silk road online and play it, thats probably what you're wanting for so long, atleast it looks good especially gamecube/ps2 styled.

I am currently playing Rohan SEA server
Trinity class are now available. I miss these sexy race

I'm sorry to say this but the everquest game looks like a bad zoot reject clone, the graphics for it doesn't look like worth playing.
Go find silk road online and play it, thats probably what you're wanting for so long, atleast it looks good especially gamecube/ps2 styled.

I have been playing SRO and Cabal it used to be a good game then, played it for almost 5 years.

No no no! Its just matured race on Rohan. They can level 50 once you've completed the tutorial

I fell in love with Trinity race already. Besides good looks and sexy body, they are pretty strong and very powerful when killing mobs.

I bet your girlfriend's name is "Trinity" that's why you fell in love with your character that easily. LOL.

Can you not see the screenshot ? O_o she is wearing some kind of weird bikini.
However she exposes abit too much though.

Back