Help with BSOD, minidumps attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I just built my own PC (about a month ago) and I've been getting the dreaded BSOD off and on ever since. I always get either one of two error messages, Bad_Pool_Caller or Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area. I'll start by listing my system specs:

Asus P5K-E/Wi-Fi AP
Intel C2D E6750
OCZ Reaper HPC Edition PC2-6400 DDR2 2GB 2X1GB Dual Channel
EVGA GeForce 8800GT
Corsair CMPSU-550VX 550W ATX ATX Power Supply
Windows XP Pro SP2

This is what I've done thus far to try to fix this problem...
1) I found out that my RAM required 2.10V so I manually adjusted this in the BIOS
2) Ran Memtest86+, OCCT, Prime95, and Seatools and all tests were completed successfully without any errros.
3) Updated all drivers and firmwares.

I've attached my 5 latest dumps, but I have about 10 more. Hopefully I didnt miss anything but please notify me if I did. Any insight is very much appreciated.

Thanks

See if uninstalling Zonealarm makes a difference. See post #8 for the same combination of bugchecks: https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic43683.html

BugCheck 10000050, {ffedfff7, 8, ffedfff7, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!ObpRemoveObjectRoutine+df ) <-- Same instruction as above.

BugCheck C2, {7, cd4, 2060002, 88ae6160}
Probably caused by : vsdatant.sys ( vsdatant+450c1 )

Hi peterdiva,

Now that you mention ZoneAlarm a light has gone off in my head. I remember when I was installing my security programs I ran into an issue. First I installed ZA without any problems then I proceeded to install Kaspersky Anti Virus 7. However, in the process, ZA denied the operation stating that these two programs were incompatible. I did a quick search on the internet and found that they actually were incompatible but if I installed Kaspersky before ZA, I could work around this problem. So I did that and both programs installed successfully and I never thought anything of it. Now im wondering if this incompatibility could be the cause?

BugCheck 10000050, {ffedfff7, 8, ffedfff7, 0}
Probably caused by : ntkrpamp.exe ( nt!ObpRemoveObjectRoutine+df ) <-- Same instruction as above.

BugCheck C2, {7, cd4, 2060002, 88ae6160}
Probably caused by : vsdatant.sys ( vsdatant+450c1 )[/QUOTE]

Im not quite sure what this means? Does ntkrpamp.exe imply that the RAM is faulty?

0x50 errors can be caused by faulty RAM but also by incompatible software. Did KIS 7 have a firewall included? If so two firewalls at the same time will cause conflict resulting in instability and system crashes.

Kaspersky 7 does not have its own firewall...it does have Proactive Defense but I dont think thats the same as a firewall. Its a bummer that these two softwares are incompatible because they both are so amazing. I will most likely switch to Kaspersky 6 too see if that resolves the issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back