Help with my sister's comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotu2

I think It's a virus that did this, I try to system restore it to a different time It wont let me change the month and when I try to restore I try to click next and nothing happens and when i try to open Kaspersky it wont open. I think this is caused by WinBlueSoft...

That is a rather specific fix to the WinBlueSoft problem. You may have other issues other then just that piece of software. I'm not 100% sure if those 'fixes' always work either. I'd be a bit skeptical about running just that program.

It is up to you however

i tried opening malwarebytes but it won't open I think winblu is stopping it any suggestions?

Hey It worked!! It's scanning as I'm writing this! I was wondering is this only for Malwarebytes? Cuz I was wondering if I could run Kaspersky internet security 2009 this way, well I guess after malwarebytes scans it might fix everything, well thx so much I'll post when its done and tell you how its going

I'm unsure if they have the same type of software for Kaspersky. Glad you managed to get it working.

You will need to wait until a Malware helper can read your logs. I'm not part of the team yet unfortunately :)

Yes!! thank you so much I just finished updating KIS and its working great thank you so much for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back