Hoorah 4 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dollhobbs

I finally got it right, got my q6600 up to 3.2 @ 1.275v and temps are sitting at 55 max over a 4 hr prime95 v25.11 run. This may be minor to many of you but I'm stoked. Now I will play with it somemore and see how high she'll go. Yes I will watch temps MOST carefully.

Glad to see you're running stability tests and keeping an eye on the temps.
Nice Vcore.

Congratulations.

oh yeah Arc, if your a guy, your car,cpu, and furnace are a 'she' ;)
...and a female can be a guy too

So if we hold true to this rule of yours; and if a guy name something with manly name ...... it means he may be gay? ;)

Nicely done though dollhobbs

So if we hold true to this rule of yours; and if a guy name something with manly name ...... it means he may be gay? ;)

Nicely done though dollhobbs

oh great!...now i have to rethink my whole theory! ....thanks Arc! :haha::p

Lol, well done.

Make sure its stable too, although 4 hours seems like a pretty good run. Run some benches too, stock and overclocked to see how much faster it really is :D

my q6600 (G0) usually sits around 45c idle, low fifties when gaming @ 3.2Ghz... so you can compare to that if it helps. i'm on liquid but temps are relatively normal (when compared to air) since the ambient temps are rather high where i have the computer. it's really stable though, been sitting at the same speed for well over a year, no problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back