How much would you pay for this desktop?

Ollie30001

Im looking to sell my custom built pc on ebay and was wondering how much to put it up for.

Specs are:

Athlon x2 3.20ghz (after market cooler not sure of make, green LED)
M2Ne_SLI motherboard
4gig ddr2 800mhz ram
Xfx5870 2gig gfx card
700 watt thermaltake psu (blue LED)
500gig hdd seagate 7200rpm
80gig hdd maxtor
Dvd rw +- optical drive
Standard black/silver case with room for 3 more hdds, a floppy drive and 2 more optical drives if requiered.

Also ill be selling with it my 15 inch lcd monitor, keyboard/mouse and all the cables with it. Plus a few old games i dont want.

How much did you pay for all of it together.
and what games did you play and did you have trouble running those games or anything?
Or did you have any PC problems previously?

All together I spent roughly 700-900 GBP. Over 3-4 years. I still play all latest games on it maxed out fine. On a 2064+1768 size monitor. (not the one I'm going to be selling with it)

So all the crysis games run fine, battlefield 2, mafia 2, cod:black ops, dead space to name a few.

It's currently got the highest version of Windows 7 64bit running on it but i was going to remove that and keep for myself.

I Was Going to Throw these Away, But You Can Have Them....

Also ill be selling with it my 15 inch lcd monitor, keyboard/mouse and all the cables with it. Plus a few old games i dont want.

Well Ollie, maybe you better think about kicking up a pair of binoculars to go with that monitor.

those things still exist =0

hardware degrades in value like a new car, soon as you drive it off the lot you lose half its value. so i agree with supersmashbrada with asking 350-400$ at most.

Back